1.Collection of Information
- Information Sought During Registration.
- Automatically Collected Information.
- Storage and Transfer of Personally Identifiable Information.
Users can access certain features of the AAA LABOR Site without disclosing Information.
The AAA LABOR Site may ask you to enter, or may collect in other ways, Information including without limitation your name, phone number, email address, geographic location, age or age range, other demographic (personal) information/data, and browser history (Internet sites visited).
AAA LABOR may store and process Information in the United States of America or any other country in which AAA LABOR or its affiliates, subsidiaries, or agents—domestic or foreign—maintain facilities. By using the AAA LABOR Site, you consent to any such transfer of Information outside of the country where you reside, where you are a citizen, and/or where you access the AAA LABOR Site.
2.Use and Sharing of Information
- AAA LABOR sometimes engages other persons/companies to provide services on AAA LABOR’s behalf, such as sending newsletters, providing customer service, and performing statistical analysis of AAA LABOR’s services. AAA LABOR will generally provide those entities only such Information as is needed to provide AAA LABOR with such services, and AAA LABOR will generally prohibit such entities from using such Information for other purposes, but in certain instances may do so if commercially reasonable.
- AAA LABOR also reserves the right to disclose Information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- comply with the requirements of law, the orders of a courts or agencies, and/or other legal process;
- protect the rights or property of AAA LABOR or others; and/or
- protect the personal safety of users of the AAA LABOR Site or other persons.
- The AAA LABOR Site sometimes provide hyper-links to third party sites. AAA LABOR encourages you to review the privacy statements of web sites you choose to visit via hyper-links on the AAA LABOR Site so that you can understand how those web sites collect, use and share Information. AAA LABOR is not responsible for the content, privacy policies, acts or omissions of third-party web sites and their owners/administrators.
- The AAA LABOR Site sometimes provide links to send email messages to AAA LABOR Site administrators for your convenience, in which case your e-mail address may be used to reply to your inquiry or for other business purposes. For example, AAA LABOR may track the pages on the AAA LABOR Sites that you visit in part to determine which areas of the site are the most popular or of interest to you. This Information may be used to deliver customized content when behavior indicates an interest in a particular subject area, or for other commercially reasonable business purposes.
3.Information from Other Sources
AAA LABOR sometimes supplements the Information it receives with Information from other sources. Such outside Information includes such things as: (a) account Information; (b) page-view Information, including from some merchants with whom AAA LABOR operates co-branded businesses or for which AAA LABOR provides services; (c) search term and search result Information from searches that may have been conducted through Internet search engines/features; and (d) search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links from Google);
- Cookies are used for convenience and to save you time when you again visit the AAA LABOR Sites. The purpose of cookies is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page, so that, for example, when you visit the page again your experience can be personalized. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but give you the ability to change settings to decline cookies. Accepting cookies means you can experience the interactive features of the site or other sites you visit, and you may experience technical problems receiving current information from such sites if cookies are disabled.
- AAA LABOR may use AdWords remarketing to market our Site across the web. AAA LABOR places a cookie on your computer via the browser and third-party software accesses these cookies and may serve an ad to you through your browser for a third-party site. You may opt out of this ad service on Google’s opt out page.
5.Use of Web Beacons
AAA LABOR’s website pages may contain electronic images known as web beacons, also referred to as single-pixel gifs, that permit AAA LABOR to count the number of users who have visited those pages and allow collection of other website statistics, such as the popularity of certain content, verification of system and server integrity, etc. Web beacons are not intended to give AAA LABOR access to your personal Information, but instead to compile aggregated statistical data concerning the use of the AAA LABOR Sites. Web beacons collect limited types of information which may include a cookie number, the time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides.
Any personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data that you disclose through any blogs (comment sections) that may be hosted on the AAA LABOR Sites may be collected and used by others. You should assume that any personal information you provide at any blogs on the AAA LABOR Sites will become public.
If you are under 18, you must have your parent or legal guardian access and use the AAA LABOR Sites for you.
8.Limitation of Liability and Limited Guarantee
The AAA LABOR Site may contain errors or problems and are provided “as is.” AAA LABOR disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, in connection with the AAA LABOR Site, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. If the AAA LABOR Site fails to perform in accordance with the representations made by AAA LABOR through its corporate offices, AAA LABOR will use commercially reasonable efforts to correct the failure. It is expressly agreed that your exclusive remedy, and AAA LABOR’s aggregate liability, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, in connection with the AAA LABOR Site shall not exceed one hundred dollars ($100.00). AAA LABOR shall in no event be responsible for any incidental, consequential or punitive damages in connection with the AAA LABOR Site (including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, loss of business information or other pecuniary loss) regardless of whether such liability is based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, breach of warranties, failure of essential purpose, or otherwise, and even if AAA LABOR has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Revisions to the Policy