Terms and Conditions
Welcome to www.aaalabor.com (the “Site”). This page (“Notice”) states the terms and conditions of the Site. Please review this Notice carefully.
By accessing, browsing, or using the Site (“Use”), all users and viewers (“You,” “you,” “User,” or “user”) acknowledge acceptance of the terms and conditions listed in this Notice. If you do not accept the terms and conditions listed in this Notice, please do not use the Site.
AAA LABOR reserves the right to update this Notice at any time in its sole discretion. You should review this Notice periodically for updates and changes.
The Site and any related services are available to you, provided that you can form legally binding agreements under applicable law. The Site is not available to minors. If you are a minor, please do not use the Site.
AAA Labor grants you a limited, non-assignable, non-transferable, revocable license to view and temporarily download a copy of the materials displayed on the Site solely for your personal and non-commercial use for yourself or within your organization. All materials displayed or made available on the Site, including, but not limited to, documents, graphics, images, text, video, sound, software, artwork, audio, and HTML code (“Material”) are the exclusive property of AAA LABOR or its content suppliers. These MATERIALS are protected by United States and international copyright laws and other applicable intellectual property laws, rules, and regulations. Except as expressly permitted herein, you should not modify, copy, use, delete, display, distribute, download, reproduce, store, transmit, sell, publish, re-sell, reverse engineer, adapt, or create derivative materials or use the material on other media, websites, or networking environments without AAA LABOR’s express written consent. All logos, trademarks (“MARKS”) and related materials that are displayed on the site are the exclusive property of AAA LABOR and its respective owners. You should not use any MARKS without the prior written consent of AAA LABOR’s owners.
The Site provides a platform to obtain employment and career information and forms to submit contact information and job information. By submitting or entering your information for transmission via the Site (“Submitted Material”), you agree that you give AAA LABOR permission to use the information as intended, but no obligation to use or store the information. You acknowledge and accept that AAA LABOR is a passive forum for users to obtain employment and career information. AAA LABOR does not make any representation regarding the reliability, completeness, accuracy, truthfulness, or validity of Submitted Materials. AAA LABOR reserves the right, at its discretion, to remove, delete, refuse, or block Submitted Material that is considered unacceptable. In the event that AAA Labor receives unacceptable Submitted Materials, AAA LABOR may investigate. You acknowledge and agree that AAA Labor may retain copies of Submitted Materials and disclose Submitted Materials to third parties if AAA LABOR believes it is necessary to
- protect the Site’s integrity;
- protect the rights of AA LABOR;
- comply with a court order;
- comply with legal proceedings;
- assert AAA Labor’s claim under this notice;
- satisfy claims regarding the rights of a third party.
In connection with your use, you agree NOT to:
- violate any local, state, and federal rules, regulations and statutes, including, but not limited to, U.S. export laws and regulations, anti-discrimination, or equal opportunity employment laws;
- infringe any intellectual property and privacy rights, including, but not limited to, patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secrets, of any third party;
- upload, post, transmit, or store any material that:
- is unlawful, offensive, defamatory, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, harmful, threatening, harassing, obscene, or objectionable;
- breaches any of your contractual or confidentiality obligations;
- disrupts or interferes with the normal operations of the Site, such as posting or transmitting viruses, continuous posting of repetitive materials, or posting abnormally large load; or
- are not permitted by AAA Labor, including, but not limited to, any unauthorized advertising materials, unsolicited promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam mail,” “chain letters,” pyramid schemes, franchises, distributorship, club membership, sales arrangement, or otherwise unacceptable materials;
- violate other’s privacy rights or personal rights by abusing the Materials, including, but not limited to, harassing or “stalking” another person, sending unsolicited e-mails, and collecting other’s personal information;
- breach or attempt to breach any security measures of the Site;
- use any device, process, or mechanism to monitor, retrieve, search, or access, e.g., spider or robot, the Site or any Material without AAA LABOR’s prior written consent;
- access or attempt to access any account or login of any third party listed on the Site;
- copy, modify, reproduce, delete, distribute, download, store, transmit, sell, re-sell, publish, reverse engineer, or create derivative works of any Materials, except for materials that have been submitted and owned by you;
- post or submit any inaccurate, false, or incomplete information.
- impersonate any person or entity;
- forge any header information in any electronic posting or mail; or
- misrepresent yourself, your affiliation with any third party, or your entity.
6.Specific Usage And Responsibilities
In addition to the general responsibilities listed in Section 5, you agree to comply with the following terms. You further agree to:
- use the Site only for lawful purposes in searching for employment opportunities and career information; or submitting job opportunities;
- provide and maintain complete, correct, up-to-date, and accurate information on your submitted information;
- post materials for which you have all the necessary rights or licenses;
- use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in managing job opportunities and information offered by or obtained from the Site; and
- bear the risks of any reliance or use of any Materials or any information provided by any third party.
You understand and agree that AAA LABOR
- does not warrant that you will receive any employment or job offers through the Site;
- does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by any third parties;
- shall not be responsible for any materials posted by third parties.
8.Links To Third Party
The Site may have links, such as hyperlinks or buttons, directing access to third party web sites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites may not be controlled or monitored by AAA LABOR. AAA LABOR shall not be responsible for any materials, information, or content posted on the Linked Sites. The inclusion of the Linked Sites on the Site does not imply any relationship or association between AAA LABOR and the owner of the Linked Sites or any endorsement or sponsorship by AAA LABOR of the Linked Sites. AAA LABOR includes the Linked Sites solely for your convenience. You are solely responsible for your access of the Linked Sites. You shall use your own judgement, caution, and common sense in using the Linked Sites.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold AAA LABOR, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, harmless from any claims or demands of any third party, including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees and legal fees, resulting from or arising out of your Use of the Site, your Submitted Materials, or your violation of any terms and conditions of this Notice.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT:
- YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USAGE, VIEWING, OR ACCESS OF THE SITE. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
- AAA LABOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE.
- AAA LABOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES THAT
- THE SITE AND ITS MATERIALS WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR VIRUS-FREE;
- THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED AND SECURE;
- THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED AND AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES;
- THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; AND
- THE RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, VALIDITY, OR TRUTHFULNESS OF ANY SUBMITTED MATERIALS.
11.Liability And Limitations Of Liability
YOU AGREE TO ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH, ARISING OUT OF, OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SUBMITTED MATERIALS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE RISKS OF FINANCIAL LOSS, PHYSICAL HARM, PROPERTY DAMAGES, DEALING WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SITE, STRANGERS, MINORS, OR FOREIGN NATIONALS, AND PERSONS ACTING UNDER FALSE PRETENSE. YOU FURTHER AGREE TO RELEASE AAA LABOR, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AGENTS, AND EMPLOYEES, HARMLESS FROM ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, DAMAGES (DIRECT, INDIRECT, AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, ASSOCIATED WITH, ARISING OUT OF, OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USAGE OF THE SITE, YOUR SUBMITTED MATERIALS, ANY TRANSACTIONS RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE Â§1542, WHICH SAYS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” YOU FURTHER UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT AAA LABOR, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, AND SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, REVENUE, DATA, OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR BREACH OR FAILURE OF WARRANTY, EVEN IF AAA LABOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, OR THE DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, AAA LABOR’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES SHALL NOT EXCEED U.S. $10.
AAA LABOR has the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate any services of the Site and remove any Materials from the Site. AAA LABOR may also terminate your access to any part or all of the services provided by AAA LABOR on the Site at any time, with or without cause or notice, for any reasons. If you want to terminate use, you may only cease your Use of the Site. AAA LABOR shall not be responsible for maintaining or returning your Submitted Materials. You should always maintain a copy of your Submitted Materials.
You agree that there is no employment, partnership, agency, or joint venture relationship between you and AAA LABOR arising out of or resulting from your Use of the Site. This Notice constitutes the entire agreement between you and AAA LABOR governing your Use of the Site and is additional to any binding agreement between you and AAA LABOR. This Notice is governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota, United States of America, without giving effect to any principles of conflict of laws. AAA LABOR does not warrant that this Site will be lawful outside the United States. If you view, access, submit, or download materials to and from the Site outside the United States, you will be solely responsible for all your actions and assume all risks. You may not use or export any Materials or make any copy or adaptation in violation of any application laws, rules, or regulations, including, but not limited to, U.S. export laws and regulations. The failure or delay by either party to enforce the terms of this Notice shall not be deemed as a waiver of such term. Sections 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, and 15 shall survive any termination of this Notice for any reasons.